Ads

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DeviantArt ID and fractal forums logo.

I woke up early this morning and, after shaking off the last of the unpleasantly weird dream I'd had, suddenly felt inspired. Didn't I still need to create a DeviantID ? Why yes, yes I did. So I got to it. I decided I wanted an image that would truly represent me, not only as an artist, but as a person.

So I got my camera, stood back, and silently said cheese. Then I sat down, opened photoshop and thought "Now what?" ... Well, I knew I was going to have to include something fractal in it, so I opened Fractal eXtreme and loaded good old Mandelbrot. It had to be Mandelbrot.

And to make a long story short, after some tinkering, this is now my deviantID:



So while I was feeling so creative, I decided to make a logo for fractalforums.com ... They allow their members to submit logos for random display every time you click a link.


Gostou? :) ...

1 comment:

  1. Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it!
    webmaster forums

    ReplyDelete